Tuesday 12 January 2021

Things I like to do in summer

Today I was writing about the things I like to do in summer. 

The first thing would be gaming because I am such a big gamer. 
I love playing Call of duty, Fortnite, and Friday the 13th.

I also love chatting with my friends because it gets me quite entertained plus I also post some youtube videos about some of the games I play.

My favorite place to go in summer is at the beach and spending time with my family over there too.

I just love getting the fresh air in my healthy lungs.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Gurpuneet,

    Fiona here from the Summer Learning Journey. Great work creating a collage to show all the fun things you like to do in the summer holidays! Your holidays sound like a lot of fun. I really like going to the beach and getting fresh air into my lungs too! Do you have a favourite beach to go to?

    Have you seen the Step it Up Summer Collage activity? You get to create a word art poem about the favourite things you like to do in summer. I think you would really enjoy it!

    Keep up the awesome learning and blogging over the summer.

    Mā te wā,

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Gurperneet,
    Well done on creating the collage. Is that an image of the beach you like to go to? We live close to Waikanae Beach here in Gisborne and we go there lots.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.